Sunday, November 05, 2006

Just trying to keep up with my eating

I ran 5 times since the last post.

Monday: 4 miles in 32:00
Wednesday: 4 miles in 31:30
Friday: 5 miles in 36:15
Saturday: 8 miles in 58:48
Sunday: 3 miles in 21:00
Total for the week: 24 miles

The pain in my right foot is mostly gone. On Saturday's longer run, I felt mild discomfort only in the last mile, and today, I was completely pain free. I'm looking forward to increasing mileage--at least to the point where I can burn calories comparable to the calories I'm taking in.

Here's a partial list of things I've eaten the last two weeks after depriving myself for months for the sake of the marathon:
Whoppers
Chips
Cheese & crackers
Pizza
Non-diet soda
Ice cream
Cookies

I'll get a bit more sensible with my diet soon, but mainly I'll be trying to maintain my weight by increasing my mileage again.

No comments: